Thread: E46 M3 custom Stainless Exhaust with racing cats and BC Coilover Suspension for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E46 M3 custom Stainless Exhaust with racing cats and BC Coilover Suspension for sale

As per the title I have a custom made 304 Stainless Steel TIG welded exhaust for sale. It is from the downpipe back and includes two Redline 100 cell race catalytic converters. It was hand made for another CSL owner in the UK who took it off his car when he sold it. I paid Stg £1200 and would like €1,000 for it. I put it on just for a trackday in 2011 and it's been hanging in the shed since.

It fits perfectly on the original hangers and sits nicely within the bumper recess. This is the only picture I could find of it on the car (black car):

I also have a set of BC Racing RM Series Coilovers:
    http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/rm-series-coilovers

They've been on the car for 30k miles and I felt they were getting a bit tired so I changed to KW V3's. No specific reason for not replacing BC with BC but I had KW's on another car and felt the damping was better. They cost Stg £700 odd new. I'm looking for €250

Both fit a standard E46 M3. Please PM me if interested. I'm based in Limerick City re viewing collection etc.

Thanks
    Niall

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E46 M3 custom Stainless Exhaust with racing cats and BC Coilover Suspension for sale

200 offered on the BC's

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E46 M3 custom Stainless Exhaust with racing cats and BC Coilover Suspension for sale

A long shot, but I assume you've no videos of what the exhaust sounded like on the car?

ill give ya the 250 for the bc's

what spring rates are they?

location?

I'm in Limerick and I've also a set of longer drop links for the BC's that you'll need depending on how low you set the car. There was a marking on the springs. I'll check in the morning.
    Couldn't find a vid but I'm sure I had seen one that the car was in from that day.

E46 M3 custom Stainless Exhaust with racing cats and BC Coilover Suspension for sale

160L-8KG is the marking on the rear spring, whatever that means? Couldn't see anything on the front.

All packed and awaiting the highest bidder (or the first to my door with the money)! :wink:

This is the only video I could find you can't hear my car properly. It was a trackday.ie event in May 2011 if it's on the www?

That's sound as a pound. I'll take them, pm me on your number

Suspension sold. Exhaust still available.

I said I'd take the coilovers?? I had someone passing through limerick tomorrow willing to pick them up. Bad form

Sorry, Michael (first response above) had already contacted me and paid.