Thread: Recommendations on 320D service items?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Recommendations on 320D service items?

Hi just joined up here recently,

Bought a 320CD last month and I'm looking to give it a service I'll be changing the Air Filter,Fuel Filter,Oil Filter,Cabin Filter and a Vortex Type Breather aswell.

Can anyone tell me where's the best place to buy these items I've been looking on Eurocarparts.com seems decent for most of the items and the breathers are for sale on ebay but I'm a bit dodgy about getting one from there in case its rubbish.Looked at GSF aswell but seems a bit more expensive.

Just wondering where do ye get yer items from I'm not nesessarily looking for the cheapest as I don't mind paying a small bit extra for better quality but just somewhere that i can get the parts at a decent price.

Thanks

RE: Recommendations on 320D service items?

Try micksgarage (mann filters) or misterauto(slow shipping) or lastly otto.ie

Site sponsor Super4 for filters.

If not Micksgarage!

Cheers lads.Misterauto seems to be by far the cheapest.But i might try Super4 aswell before i decide.Thanks again!

BMWHaus Guru

Recommendations on 320D service items?

Don't rule out your local motor factors, I usually get my filters from partsforcars in blanchardstown . I always get an oem brand from them such as Mahle/knecht.

I buy my oil from micksgarage, they do very good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by John_D
    Don't rule out your local motor factors, I usually get my filters from partsforcars in blanchardstown . I always get an oem brand from them such as Mahle/knecht.

Good shout and good crowd them ,the 20ltr drums of oil are good value from them

Quote Originally Posted by John_D

If you only knew the motor factors where i live you'd understand why i never go there anymore.Consistently order the wrong parts plus i bought a breaker bar from them before to take of strain out of loosening wheel nuts as i have a bad back and the joint snapped on the first wheel nut i tried!Whats worse is when i brought it back and told him what happened his reply was ''Well they're not really meant for that''.:hehe!:

But ya i wanted to get castrol edge from there but it's out of stock.I'll get it somewhere anyway.Cheers