Thread: Anyone ever bought from here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone ever bought from here?

Looking at doing an oil service soon and came across this crowd. Has anyone ever heard of them/bought from them?

http://www.levoil.de/

RE: Anyone ever bought from here?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWHacker
    Looking at doing an oil service soon and came across this crowd. Has anyone ever heard of them/bought from them?

http://www.levoil.de/
    On further inspection, delivery charge seems to be minimum €20.50, their prices don't seem so good now...

BMWHaus Contributor

Never used them.

Can't understand why people dont keep money in OUR economy. There is tons of supplier in this country doing all them oils.

I personally use GerryCo oils here in Dublin. I deal with Adam! Gerrys son. Sound bunch and know their oils.

www.gld.ie

Quote Originally Posted by JohnC
    Never used them.

Can't understand why people dont keep money in OUR economy. There is tons of supplier in this country doing all them oils.

I personally use GerryCo oils here in Dublin. I deal with Adam! Gerrys son. Sound bunch and know their oils.

www.gld.ie
    To be honest, I go with wherever is cheapest. You're right, all of these oils can be bought in Ireland.

What I don't understand is why 5 litres of Castrol Edge can be sold in Germany (and other EU countries) for approx €36, and we get charged €60+ in Ireland for 4 litres? (Maybe it's the VAT?). My local motorfactors sell 1ltr bottles of Edge for €19, its crazy.

I never heard of GerryCo, I see from the website they sell 20ltr drums of Castrol for €149, not a bad price, would I need to store the opened container indoors so it doesn't take in moisture. It would probably do me for 2 years.

BMWHaus Guru

Anyone ever bought from here?

Used to deal with Gerry years ago when we had a family business. Sound fella.. He was a shell dealer at the time.
    Edit: I see he still is.