For Sale my E92 335D SE

BMW Build
bmwarchive_org_pv99594.pdf (Size: 574.68 KB / Downloads: 153)

My Thread
http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/showthread.php?tid=5516

I bought the car in Cork in February with 63,000 Miles on it.

The car had been on Carzone for awhile originally priced @€15,000 i had called about the car at that time but the seller told me there was no history with it so i left it.

After a few months it was still on Carzone reduced to €12,000 so i called again about the car it was being sold by a employee of an American man who had set up a business in Cork he had moved back to the USA and his employee was handling the sale all he knew was that his boss had bought it from Clonskeagh Honda in Dublin he also gave me the vin number and i started to check the car out i called a friend [Franchise BMW Dealer] and discovered it was supplied by Bolands i called them and started to piece together a history for the car.

The Cartell Report showed up no finance outstanding but peroids of no tax on the car [i still have a copy for anyone who wants it]

It had 2 owners before the american chap had been in three times for warranty work and serviced by BMW 3 Times

I then called Clonskeagh and they provided me with ther rest of the puzzle!! It was in stock with them for 18 months they serviced it when it came in and when it went out i have 2x internal invoices from them showing work carried including 2x rear tyres and front bumper re-paint.

The american gent spent zero on the car and covered 20k Klms over a 18 month period
and then moved back to the USA only using the car when he was here on business [with no tax]

I done a deal for the car over the phone [based on there being no issue with the car when i arrived] I picked it up next day it had been sitting awhile and looked neglected but after inspecting and driving it i knew it was 100%

In my ownership the car has been very well minded and received the following

Full Service and Health Check
Fresh NCT until 02/17
New 19'' 230 Style Alloys [non oem]
5mm Spacers Front 10 mm Spacers on Rear
4x Hankook A rated Tyres
New boot Spoiler
New Lwr Front Grills
New OEM Wipers
2 x Sills Painted [to remove mudflap marks]
Second Hand Bluetooth MULF Unit
100 Coats of Various Polish:happy:

Its covered 2,800 miles in my ownership [currently on 65,800 and in daily use] without a hitch it is immaculate inside and out the only blemish is a paint spill in the boot 90% of is on the removable part I've checked and one from any E90 Saloon/Coupe fits. [used my mother in-laws to confirm this]

Its not currently taxed [i drive it on the Trade Plate][/b]

I have been 100% Honest and have dates/mileage/invoice to confirm the Mileage +When i was fixing the Bluetooth unit i found the Service Book!!

The car has been on Carzone/Done Deal for awhile there has been interest it but has yet to be viewed the asking price is €13,200.00 ovno
I am confident the car will sell to the first viewer and I will happily refund any travel costs incurred if it's not exactly as stated above!!
Its as good as it looks in the pics!!

I can be contacted by pm or on 0874501339 Thanks Liam Gavin