Quote Originally Posted by nige
Sad times Peter, but its an absolutely cracking looking car! Good value for someone after a well sorted example! Best of luck with the sale!
Thanks Nige, sad times indeed, it's the best car I've ever owned by miles. Thanks for the link to the performance exhaust as well, would've snapped it up if i was holding on to the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin46
Great Add,Great Daily Driver Thread and a Great Car GLWTS Dude!!
Cheers Gavin, right back at ya about your car

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
Absolutely awesome car with a fantastic spec. You'll have to give me a spin in it with the LSD before it's sold!
Anytime Mark give me a shout if you're in Cork or I'll give you a shout if I'm in Dublin soon and you're welcome to take it for a spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Don B
Best of luck with the sale Peter, really is a cracker, and having driven it, i would love to own it
Thanks Don! I would love for it to go to a member such as yourself as I'll know it'll be well looked after

Quote Originally Posted by fraser5454
So what's next?
Not sure what I could follow it up with to be honest Fraser, hard to get something better without spending big bucks - E92 M3s of similar vintage are 40k+ for example. The plan is to go traveling with the mrs though, but if we're staying in Ireland for another little while might look for a fun run around to keep me going. Maybe a nice Z4, always wanted one of those

Quote Originally Posted by DreamcarAl
Good add peter, looked and sounded great when I met you.
Great cars with plenty of useable power, best upgrade is that LSD.
Thanks Al, you said it, with the power accessible from so low in the rev range it's very useable in daily driving, the LSD was pricey but worth every penny I reckon.

Cheers for the kind words everyone, for anybody that may have missed it, this is my thread on the car with a lot more details and photos etc grab a cuppa and enjoy the read if you're interested http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/showthread.php?tid=5369