Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New cars that caught your eye

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New cars that caught your eye

We sometimes randomly talk about other brands and new releases from them so i figure why not have a thread dedicated to them

Il start us with this not a crazy triple figure high performance car but i do like the look of its nice clean straight lines with a no fuss less is more approach, its getting rave reviews a top notch effort from skoda imo

Honest john gave it 5/5 its list price in ireland is just under €40k or £19k in the uk

BMWHaus Guru

RE: New cars that caught your eye

Apologies for the laziness this: http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/showthread.php?tid=57&pid=86325#pid86325 love it!

BMWHaus Guru

Also the Alfa Giulia, if it is in fact the long awaited departure from the usual Alfa "ambitious but rubbish" efforts - and the beginning of properly built alfas that it's supposed to be

Ps. No offence to any Alfa heads, I had a GTV and loved it but let's face it they're not a by word for quality for a reason.

I think BMWs are the new "Alfas" in that respect actually, as in we put up with their shit because we love them and not for any other rational reason I found myself recommending a KIA to a non car person recently, I wanted to recommend a BMW but how could I? I figured if they don't care what they drive and all they want is reliability (or hassle free motoring) then why not get something with a 7 year warranty and be done with it.

BMWHaus Contributor

While Skodas are on topic, a colleague of mine has just got a 152 Octavia VRS estate fully kitted and it is smashing bus Would definitely have one :wink:

BMWHaus Guru

Oooh the new Audi A3 saloon! Best looking Audi in the range imo! Very cool little car.

Edit: New Mondeo is a bit of a looker too! Would actually consider one if it was rear wheel drive with something like the new Jag 3.0 supercharged v6 under the bonnet

Vrs is a cool car id really like one of them rs3 sportbacks they have gotten terrible reviews but god they look good

BMWHaus Contributor

Had a silver Octavia estate as a rental last year actually, good spec xenons by streaming tinted windows etc and was really impressed. Silver too so it was an eye catcher. We really as a nation buy boggo shit. It's a shame.

BMWHaus Guru

New cars that caught your eye

I have to say the new Clio looks class! Anyone else agree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru

Brand new English reg Jag XFR in town this morning...love the subtle facelift they've given it.

The new XE is lovely too..i reckon that'll become a very common sight in no time

BMWHaus Contributor

I know it's a BMW so not exactly a wild card choice, but I think the new 4 series coupe or grand coupe is a seriously handsome brute of a car. I'd love one in estoril blue. They're still out of my price range though at €40k+