Thread: E36 wanted..

BMWHaus Contributor

E36 wanted..

Hi lads and lasses, I'm in the look out for a e36 coupe for track use so any ones about with no logbooks and only fit for track and all the crack and give me a shout. Will consider a saloon too maybe but preferably a coupe please
    Thanks

Administrator

RE: E36 wanted..

Anyone reading this and believing theirs is better than track - Id consider it!

Murphy - There's a rough looking Fern 323i down your way - Im sure you'd get it for a few quid!

E36 wanted..

Is it for normally track days or for drift ... E36 are hard to come by these days that y I built a e46

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor

Hi Darren , yeah man for drift, I have one here just finished it off with drift spec for the road tho ha now one for the track is in need, I get fair depressed when I see all the lads heading off for watergrass hill and the likes and I'm stuck behind the barrier looking ha. I was think e46 be my next best bet now at this stage

ya im the same would love to build a e36 but when we built the UD car it was just to hard to find good engine and part (diffs) so that y when with the e46 way handyer to get part for and 325i and 330i are cheapish €800-€1000 the UD first track day it was only cost us €1210 and the car was great crack to driver since then the build has gotten bigger

BMWHaus Contributor

Yeah it looks a serious yoke man id love to get something like it and work away with it , but iv a shed full of 36 parts like and Id love to just get one cause I'd be sorted with spares and parts for it and also a mate of mine there Sean Morissey does a nice few bits for the e36 aswel so I'm tryna stick to getting one .

ah ya i know sean he a sound fella the only thing is try to get Diff for them is hard now 4.1 and 4.4 there hard got