Thread: E92 335I Injector question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E92 335I Injector question

Recently bought the car from a member on here and knew about the issue before any says anything Just wasn't to double check with a few on here before I take the plunge on buying a full new set, as im kinda anal about cars same as the previous owner and would rather replace for a full new set, rather than 2/3 new and 3 old mix matched.

Question is, the rockauto ones are the cheapest OEM quality ones available without going BMW(Siemens) brand, has the fellas that used these had any issues ?

Also is their anything else needed when changing the injectors?

Thanks
    Enda.

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E92 335I Injector question

I've recently installed rockauto injectors into my car and they seem absolutely perfect, far better than before.
    http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/showthread.php?tid=6441
    Fuel economy seems to have improved too, I had an indicated 39.2mpg over a 85km run on the motorway from south of Newry to Dublin with the cruise set to 100kmh which was surprisingly decent I thought!

You'll need 6 decoupling elements too (online is cheapest - I used ECS tuning).

What exactly are the issues? I have 5 good "old" style injectors here that you're welcome to try to see if they could resolve the issue.