• all three for both business and social

3 6.00%
  • none of them im not a little girl lol

16 32.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vote , do you use

vote , do you use

Following on from micheals thread I'm curious how many use Facebook instagram snapchat etc.

Personally iv never been into it I'm reasonably tech savvy and not a dinosaur but I'm just not into the whole social media side of things I never felt the need to show people iv spoken to once in life what I just ate for dinner or ooh look at my new shoes I can see why some might use it for business promotional purposes and so on but I'd like to hear how many use them

RE: vote , do you use

Oh and the polls private

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Following on from micheals thread I'm curious how many use Facebook instagram snapchat etc.

Personally iv never been into it I'm reasonably tech savvy and not a dinosaur but I'm just not into the whole social media side of things I never felt the need to show people iv spoken to once in life what I just ate for dinner or ooh look at my new shoes I can see why some might use it for business promotional purposes and so on but I'd like to hear how many use them
    Was it Tommy T that said the only thing that's changed in Ireland in the last twenty years is we got the internet?

BMWHaus Guru

vote , do you use

Is Snapchat not just for people who send pics of their bits to each other?

BMWHaus Guru

vote , do you use

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH
    As an avid snapchat user I can confirm that this is correct

BMWHaus Guru

vote , do you use

So that's what ya sent me last night.

Fuckbook and Instagram, the first is gone to the dogs!

BMWHaus Contributor

In the same boat as you Gar. People do try to make you feel like a pariah though from time to time for not being on social media, fuck 'em I say.

vote , do you use

I'm a big fan of Instagram, if your going to share something from your day make it a photo....just not your feckin' latte or curry.
    Snapchat I don't get, I gave it a shot once or twice but it's not for me.

Facebook has its uses, there are pages I follow that throw up interesting articles to read throughout your day but the click bait crap drives me insane " this man goes to the park everyday to flash the ducks...click hear to find out why and you'll be amazed"

Sent via my Telegraph machine using morse code

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySeeFunkyDoo
    I'm a big fan of Instagram, if your going to share something from your day make it a photo....just not your feckin' latte or curry.
    Snapchat I don't get, I gave it a shot once or twice but it's not for me.

Facebook has its uses, there are pages I follow that throw up interesting articles to read throughout your day but the click bait crap drives me insane " this man goes to the park everyday to flash the ducks...click hear to find out why and you'll be amazed"

Sent via my Telegraph machine using morse code
    Jaysus Ger what do you be clicking on at all eh Used to be big into facebook (mostly for gettin into young wans ) but I agree it's shite. Purely an excercise in marketing now. People are given a platform to voice their thoughts and they post pictures of their dinner? I use it for the few beemer pages now mostly. Haus page is dead though

Dick pics I believe is the word your looking for John
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs
    In the same boat as you Gar. People do try to make you feel like a pariah though from time to time for not being on social media, f*** 'em I say.
    Likewise people look at you like you have 12 heads "huh your not on Facebook" luckily it seems to dying out the last while probably 1 in 3 I know using it now