Need to get this out of me before I explode.

1) People who take pictures of meals they are eating, why? Why would anyone give a flying fuck about what your about to eat? I just got a snapchat of someone's dinner from a restaurant and in the background the person they were out with was also taking a picture of their dinner... Imagine how much fun those people are having on their night out.

2) Celebrity gossip. When did it become necessary for us to get hourly updates on what Kim fucking Kardashian is buying in Tesco, and 2FM shame on you for hiring someone especially to come and and read this nonsense talk about desperate to find a job for someone because of who they are.

3) Tabloid newspapers who sensationalize otherwise shite articles. "Volcano threatens Nuclear power station disaster" The fucking power station is 50km's away from a volcano that might erupt in the next 10 years why print that?

4) Denis O' Brien- I debated adding this to my rant as I know im opening a can of worms but here goes, Denis O Brien is man, a business man, a man who has perhaps taken advantage of political connections in the past to get an edge on the competition. This may be wrong but anyone who says they wouldn't use any connection they had (political or otherwise) to get ahead on a billion euro business is a liar. I'm not sympathetic to man, I'm completely indifferent towards him but im sick to my teeth of reading bullshit about him in the paper every day. Im sick of seeing his name every time I log onto facebook and im sick of seeing right2water propaganda nonsense everywhere. Im struggling to see how they have pinned him to Irish Water and I'm struggling to see why they hold him responsible for the whole mess? As far as I can see a company he part owns sub contracts to install meters in certain areas of the country. What about the owners of GMC? What about Farrans? Are they not all installing meters around Dublin? Thats before you get to the countless other small firms right around the country who subcontract the work? Why not the names of those company directors getting dragged through the mud?

5) Motor tax. There has never been a time as long as I could legally drive that I have not has a commercial or small van of some kind and up until now taxing them was a relatively straightforward procedure . Recently I went to tax a newly purchased van only to be told by Mayo Co.Co that my revenue issued tax clearance certificate which is universally accepted throughout the whole world was not an acceptable document to confirm that I am registered for VAT they also said they my insurance was not acceptable but were not able to explain exactly how they arrived at that conclusion. So after the best part of a day wasted driving around to different tax offices in Mayo I signed the van over to my Sligo address, went in this morning with the exact same documents and ten minutes later I was out again with a new tax disc. Mayo Co.Co is up to its eyeballs in debt but yet when you go in to hand over some money they build every obstacle in the world to try and piss you off imagine if that were a private sector company?

So thats pretty much everything thats pissed me off for the last 24hours, anyone have anything to add?