Cream Leather with Wood Trim
Memory Seats
Auto Headlights
Auto Wipers
Factory Xenons
Sunroof
Auto Climate Control
Professional Radio with Sat Nav
Full BMW service History up until he purchased the car 3 months ago. It has been serviced twice since.
LED Ring lights
LED number plate lights
M5 replica wheels, staggered 8.5" and 9.5" and good tyres.
Factory Style 135 18" wheels will be included as well.

The year and mileage do not reflect the car at all. The bodywork is immaculate with 1 or 2 blemishes. The only thing that comes to mind is that the previous owner had aftermarket tinted windows in the front that have since been removed. There is a bit of residue left on the window down at the sill that needs to be scrubbed off. The DVD drive for the Sat Nav has stopped working as well so that needs to be replaced. It may be replaced before being sold, I will find out.

It was recently mapped by Joe Power. Baseline power was 268bhp so very little loss in power over the years/mileage.
The DPF has been removed and mapped out as well.

Joe didnt get a dyno at the time of mapping but assured us it was 400bhp. Either way it pulls like a train all the way to 5,000 rpm in every gear. Even with the 285 tyres on the rear and on a hot sunny day the car struggles to get the power down.

As I said I will get detailed pictures later of the car and you can see for yourself how clean it is. I was hoping to buy this myself at the end of this year but I am not in a position to buy it at the moment and he needs to sell the car so that he can focus on buying a house.

He is after €11,950 based on the spec and condition. He is open to offers as well.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Dave

Pictures as promised, there are one or two marks in the paint that I have tried to capture as best I could. And a small trolley mark on the headlight: