Thread: An introduction from Perfect Car

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

An introduction from Perfect Car

Hi everyone,

It's great to be on here as a recognised site sponsor and I'm looking forward to working with people and helping out where I'm needed.

I'm Tomas Narusa, owner of Perfect Car in Dundalk.

I class the company as a small but very caring setup where 'rushed-jobs' and 'quick in & out services' are banned! Currently there is three of us working in house:its me Tomas,Auris aka auriux330,and Eoghan aka Cambo-all proper bmw heads.
    This doesn't mean to say things take longer and therefore you get charged more. No no, everything has a set price and all jobs are estimated first. 98% of the time jobs are exactly the same as the estimated figure even if it has taken longer. This is great for us as we know we keep our customers happy this way and are sure to get the continued business which has been proven over the last few years.
    It's also great for the customer as you know the job isn't being rushed, it's being carried out methodically and carefully as if I was working on one of my own cars using the years of knowledge,BMW special tools and many other things which go into making Perfect Car what it is today.

Some of you I know already, whether it be for work carried out,forum banter/chats,or track days but for anyone else who hasn't heard of Perfect Car don't be shy, say hello below and just ask if you need any prices for work or if you want to run through one of our procedures etc.

Oh, and if you've had work carried out by us, mention it below!
    Thanks guys!

Hope to speak to people soon.

Best regards,
    Tomas Narusa

www.perfect car.ie
    www.facebook.com/pages/Perfect-Car/156012357761528

Administrator

RE: An introduction from Perfect Car

Welcome along Tomas and Perfect Car!

Great to have you on board!

BMWHaus Guru

Thanks for joining us Tomas and the lads, great to have you and your company on board!

BMWHaus Contributor

Welcome Tomas.

BMWHaus Contributor

Welcome Tomas.

BMWHaus Guru

Re: An introduction from Perfect Car

Welcome Tomas and team

Sent from my Mobile Device using Tapatalk 2

BMWHaus Guru

I was always lead to believe Tomas was bad news when I joined up driver it was in the middle of all the BS that was going on and him getting banned, have since met him and dealt with him on numerous occasions and can say he is a gent and no messing about.

Have also been in his workshop and seen some of the machines he has, great to have such a wealth of knowledge on board and another true BMW fan.

Hope everything works out over here for you

I've been servicing my cars for ages with Tomas and his team and they're brilliant. All the good mods done on my car thanks to him especially limited slip diff in standard e46. Great place where job be done 100%.

Tomas and the lads in perfect car have done loads of work on my car over the last year or so... eibach springs, de-cat, swirl flap removal, remap, new handbrake and discs and servicing, all the work has been top notch and there is always something interesting in the garage to talk about. Keep it up lads!

Paddy