Hi everyone,

It's great to be on here as a recognised site sponsor and I'm looking forward to working with people and helping out where I'm needed.

I'm Tomas Narusa, owner of Perfect Car in Dundalk.

I class the company as a small but very caring setup where 'rushed-jobs' and 'quick in & out services' are banned! Currently there is three of us working in house:its me Tomas,Auris aka auriux330,and Eoghan aka Cambo-all proper bmw heads.
This doesn't mean to say things take longer and therefore you get charged more. No no, everything has a set price and all jobs are estimated first. 98% of the time jobs are exactly the same as the estimated figure even if it has taken longer. This is great for us as we know we keep our customers happy this way and are sure to get the continued business which has been proven over the last few years.
It's also great for the customer as you know the job isn't being rushed, it's being carried out methodically and carefully as if I was working on one of my own cars using the years of knowledge,BMW special tools and many other things which go into making Perfect Car what it is today.

Some of you I know already, whether it be for work carried out,forum banter/chats,or track days but for anyone else who hasn't heard of Perfect Car don't be shy, say hello below and just ask if you need any prices for work or if you want to run through one of our procedures etc.

Oh, and if you've had work carried out by us, mention it below!
Thanks guys!

Hope to speak to people soon.

Best regards,
Tomas Narusa

www.perfect car.ie
www.facebook.com/pages/Perfect-Car/156012357761528