Thread: Style 22's or 24's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Style 22's or 24's

Hi all,

Just looking for the above now, genuine please.
    Tyres are a bonus!

Cash waiting and looking for them asap.

RE: E36 Coilovers and motorsports

You can get JOMs for just over €200 new from MCG Autostyling, next day delivery.

Jesus are they decent at that price?
    I was looking to spend a bit more but I'll take a look!

i have vmax or something like that, would be similar to joms i think, i think they're good for the price, not too hard and ride well.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmaloney88
    i have vmax or something like that, would be similar to joms i think, i think they're good for the price, not too hard and ride well.
    Right sure feck it, for the price I can't go overly wrong.

Just looking for wheels now

RE: Style 22's or 24's

Have a square set of style 22 here not in bad nick few chips taking out of em but all holdin air when on the car nd no welds r buckles. Can send ya on pics true viber r what's app if ure interested drop me a pm. Looking around 280ono for em

Quote Originally Posted by thetangerine
    Have a square set of style 22 here not in bad nick few chips taking out of em but all holdin air when on the car nd no welds r buckles. Can send ya on pics true viber r what's app if ure interested drop me a pm. Looking around 280ono for em
    Sorry for messing you around now man but I'm gone looking at Borbets, i can never style until i get something.

Mmmmmm borbets nice choice. But no hassle pal drop me a line if ya change ure mind?