hi guys, im selling my e46 m3 as im looking to upgrade to an e9 m3

the car is an original irish car bought from murphy and gunn, has nearly every extra from factory all its missing it the rear blind.
optional extras are:
folding external mirrors
full electric heated seats
sunroof
xenon lights
harmon kardon sound system
widescreen satnav
6 cd changer
m cubed interior trim
autowipers and lights
parking assist
front arm rest

the car has only 83k miles on it and is in very good condition, i recently serviced it and fitted poly anti roll bar bushes front and rear and rear track control arm bushed.i fitted a scorpion rear section, while fitting the exhaust i dropped the heat sheilds and had a look at the floor/subframe and there is no cracks or splits. it is perfect.
when i got the car a polished the wheels and fitted 4 new toyo tyres i then i fitted 12mm rear spacers and 20mm front. also changed the gear oil, and the rear diff oil.
other than that the car has performed superbly in the 3 thousand miles i done over the summer.
i knew the previous owner of the car and in the past he changed the clutch and flywheel, fitted bmw front discs and pads and rear pads. the brakes were done not long before i took ownership. he also changed the radiator and waterpump.
car is nct till 21/5/16. tax has expired end of last month.

the car does have one or small niggles which im trying to source parts for just missing a few tools from tool kit, battery cover is cracked. but i have these parts sourced cheaply second hand. just waiting for a day to go an get them!

i got no service history with the car, which didnt bother me as the car is in perfect condition, engine is perfect, doesnt burn any oil, has no leaks, doesnt smoke, i did check it through a friend in the nct and another in the trade before i bought it and the mileage is genuine, and car has never been accident recorded, i have rang bmw about tracing a history back but the only information i got from them is that it went to mckeons in meath in 2004, 2005 and 2006, but as they are now closed down thats the only information i have. it was serviced by the previous owner @75k before i went on a trip to france, and i servied it when i got it @80k.
asking price is 11500 ono
here are a few pictures.