I haven’t posted any of my cars up in a while so I thought I’d update things. Been through a fair few yokes at this stage but here’s what’s going on at the moment

The Hack
This is the daily grind – 93 E30 318i Touring in Mauritius Blue with 109k miles. I absolutely love driving this everyday and have to say its great to back in an E30!
A very solid and well minded car. Sills, arches, sunroof panel etc perfect. Tiny bit on the rear door and rear headlining sagging a bit. Has 15” BBS and I just put 4 new tyres on her. Previous owner put in a new camshaft, rockers and tappets. Receipt there for it as well. No real plans for her but would love some Sport seats in her so if anyone know of any send them my way!

The Queen
Ah yes my current garage queen. This is a 1 owner (well I'm the second now) 1989 E34 535i Se manual in Zinnobar Red. Has 69k mils and a shit load of history and MOT’s to back it up. The owner specced it with a Tech 1 steering wheel, Big On board computer and a LSD. Must be the tightest LSD I have ever driven!
The day the guy picked it up he drove straight to Birds and had a Hartge Bodykit fitted. I didn’t notice this until I went to tackle the front jacking points as they were starting to get a bit crusty and me been me wanted it sorted asap!
Drives like a new car – it’s unreal in fairness. Only things letting it down are one or two bits of exterior trim need replacing which I have got and rear bumper is a bit pink
I have just acquired a set of 16” Hartge alloys so that’s the only thing I’ll be doing with this one

The Mistress
Ever since I sold my old M535i to Dave I pined for another E28. And low and behold I came across this 1987 528i in Lachs Silver. I call this the mistress as she will be taking all my money for the next while!
80k car with cruise control and glass sunfroof. Not quite as torquey as the 535 but more revvier. I’ll swap out the 3.46 for a 3.64/3.73 one which will make her go a bit. Extremely clean and solid underneath!

Its going well but I have all new suspension bits got for her already. I also have a Sports interior to go into it to replace the Pacific blue seats. I’ll finish it with a set if RC090’s I have stashed away in the shed