Thread: m42 rebuild help needed

m42 rebuild help needed

hi ive an m42 e30 engine that needs rebuilding ive high lift cams and dblias itbs and a eaton supercharger for it and need it rebuilt to a high standard with up rated bolts and gaskets ive also a spare m42 in parts thanks to bavarian auto teknic in abbeyfeale and an m44 also for the timing change housing. any help would be great to be sent in the right direction

BMWHaus Guru

RE: m42 rebuild help needed

Quote Originally Posted by steven318is
    hi ive an m42 e30 engine that needs rebuilding ive high lift cams and dblias itbs and a eaton supercharger for it and need it rebuilt to a high standard with up rated bolts and gaskets ive also a spare m42 in parts thanks to bavarian auto teknic in abbeyfeale and an m44 also for the timing change housing. any help would be great to be sent in the right direction
    what would you like to know?

RE: m42 rebuild help needed

hows things, i had a good engine with genuine low mileage that had been sat for a while and wanted it to be refreshed with gaskets and bolts. with bavarian auto teknic nearbye said it would be a month at the most and i got my engine back a year later in bits and pieces and rusty including my high lift cams hope they can be saved so i have another engine that i want donewith the best bits from the 3 but dont no who i could trust with it dont want to be waiting a year for it this time need the car finished for my wedding next year. thanks