Thread: Go direct-anyone used them/

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Go direct-anyone used them/

Hi lads, just wondering if anybody has used or bought a car off Go-direct? Based in Roscommon? Whats their stock like etc? Long way to drive to find a car is a dog! Cheers

RE: Go direct-anyone used them/

Quote Originally Posted by Hankcharlie
    Hi lads, just wondering if anybody has used or bought a car off Go-direct? Based in Roscommon? Whats their stock like etc? Long way to drive to find a car is a dog! Cheers
    what are you looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by RobH
    what are you looking at?
    Black m3 is tickling my fancy. They have got very expensive with the exchange rate tho plus vrt is around 9k. I remember you could buy an m3 for €27k at one point. These guys seem to have some interesting stock, are they all imports do you know?

what are you looking at?
    Black m3 is tickling my fancy. They have got very expensive with the exchange rate tho plus vrt is around 9k. I remember you could buy an m3 for €27k at one point. These guys seem to have some interesting stock, are they all imports do you know?

ya most seem to be imports, they don't have most of the stuff there it all seems to be in England and if you want it they bring it over, although that black m3 was there when I drove by recently.
    They are all advertised at mental money but I don't think they are selling at that, you could pick one up at about 23k a couple of years ago

what are you looking at?

ya most seem to be imports, they don't have most of the stuff there it all seems to be in England and if you want it they bring it over, although that black m3 was there when I drove by recently.
    They are all advertised at mental money but I don't think they are selling at that, you could pick one up at about 23k a couple of years ago
    Thanks for that Rob, do they seem to have clean/straight cars or have you had a chance to have a good look around?

I have no idea to be honest, the setup doesn't look like the kinda place you would expect lamborghini's but I suppose you can't judge a bool by it's cover

what are you looking at?

Thanks for that Rob, do they seem to have clean/straight cars or have you had a chance to have a good look around?

friend of mine bought a E92 m3 off them about 6 months ago and they took the car over from uk base ( in Luton i think ) within 2 days... was as described and bought it... dont know exact figure he paid be he said he was happy with the haggling etc

his dad bought a high end AMG off them too couple months later so read into that what you will

BMWHaus Guru

I'm any interest in a white 2007 M3, 80k miles, full BMW SH, based in Cork. Be,ones to my brother in law.

Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S