Thread: E36 Polished Motorsports Refurb

E36 Polished Motorsports Refurb

First of all I have been told different things, but do polished motorsports need to be diamond cut to refurb as close to original as possible?

And where would anyone recommend using?

I have been on to lepsons but the price of sterling at the moment combined with couriers will make it very expensive.
    Nu luk are supposed to be good but there is also the sterling issue so would probably use lepsons over them if that was the way I was going to go.

Who in Ireland is recommended?

Thanks

Rob

RE: E36 Polished Motorsports Refurb

Quote Originally Posted by RobH
    First of all I have been told different things, but do polished motorsports need to be diamond cut to refurb as close to original as possible?

And where would anyone recommend using?

I have been on to lepsons but the price of sterling at the moment combined with couriers will make it very expensive.
    Nu luk are supposed to be good but there is also the sterling issue so would probably use lepsons over them if that was the way I was going to go.

Who in Ireland is recommended?

Thanks

Rob

http://www.route66dublin.ie/

Hi Rob,
    I havent used them yet but ive seen there diamond cut work on a friends car and it was very good,
    Ill be sending 2 sets there next week or so

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E36 Polished Motorsports Refurb

if you use route 66 could you let me know what there like been looking at them to do work on mine