Hi All,

Hoping someone might be able to help me out here as I'm not very technical at all.

Basically my phone will not and never has connected to the Bluetooth since I've owned the car (Feb 15). The car is still under warranty and I've sent it back to Conlons BMW Naas recently to get some other work done and I was told that nothing could be done about the bluetooth. Specifically I was told that the car was too old and my phone too new - Iphone 5. I don't know if this is true or BS but i didnt think that there were different types of bluetooth signals???

To add to this there's an Iphone 4 connector in the car which doesn't seem to do anything. Tried a few Iphone 4's and nothing happened. cannot pick up car bluetooth. Some pics below of the screen and the connector

Q. Should Conlons fix this or is there really nothing that they can do? Any help / advice would be appreciated.

Long term I do plan on upgrading to a Dynavin unit or something similar, but that wont be happening until the money fairies pay me a visit.

Any ideas?

thanks