Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E70 Bluetooth Module

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E70 Bluetooth Module

Quote Originally Posted by danm
    So just to update this, I bought the module above on Ebay and fitted it but while it seems to be talking to the jeep alright and coming up on the screen I still cant get it to talk to my phone, as in I cant pick it up on the phone.

Would anyone know should it need to be coded to the car before I can pick it up or should it be plug and play once I change the module?

Thanks
    Sometimes they work straight, sometime they need coding.
    Get in touch with Rebel.Ranter in Cork, he might be able to code it for you in between some of his international escapades

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANIKS

Get in touch with Rebel.Ranter in Cork, he might be able to code it for you in between some of his international escapades
    Cheers, I'll give him a shout to see if he can do it.
    Also the CIC system you installed is still working great, big difference from the CCC system.

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by danm
    Quote Originally Posted by GERMANIKS

Cheers, I'll give him a shout to see if he can do it.
    Also the CIC system you installed is still working great, big difference from the CCC system.
    Ah that was you sorry did not realise. Happy to hear everything is working fine.

Did you get your bluetooth working? I had a software update done last year on my E70 and the bluetooth, emergency SOS and boot changer no longer works. Further software updates have not helped at all. I was looking at getting a TCU from a smacked yoke but there is a chance that won't work either.

Quote Originally Posted by energydj
    Did you get your bluetooth working? I had a software update done last year on my E70 and the bluetooth, emergency SOS and boot changer no longer works. Further software updates have not helped at all. I was looking at getting a TCU from a smacked yoke but there is a chance that won't work either.
    No afraid not, the new module is working fine but for some reason the ECU or whatever it is wont recognise it and says the Bluetooth is off so there's nothing for the phone to pick up.
    I've had a few people look at it and garages but no joy so far as with the coding there doesn't look to be an option to turn the Bluetooth on??? Don't really know where to go with it from here.

Awsome! Servicing Stop