Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Site Sponsor

AutoRemap Feedback

Any feedback for past or future remaps can go here please

Martin

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: AutoRemap Feedback

Can't recommend this service enough...

Martin waved his wand over my 530d a couple of months ago and transformed the car completely.

The car feels like it should have done new from the factory. Throttle response is much improved which in turn seems to aid the autobox, which is now far more precise and intuitive when changing both up and down.
    Fuel consumption has greatly improved. I will now see 50mpg on motorway journeys and 30mpg all day long around town. These figures are up from 40mpg and 22mpg respectively previous.

And least important of all..... The power gain. Can't give you figures as it hasn't been dyno'd, but the torque and turn of speed is relentless. It's actually frightening when you go from the lights and look down seconds later to see the ton mark already exceeded.

One thing I am also happy to report is that there is no increase of exhaust smoke which was something I was concerned about prior to the remap.

Thanks again Martin.

BMWHaus Contributor

Have used Martin in the past and always recommend him to friends and family alike.
    Will be getting the 535d remapped shortly, gona get the cars software update done first though.

Martin, what gains can i expect on an 07 LCI 535d?

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kceire
    Have used Martin in the past and always recommend him to friends and family alike.
    Will be getting the 535d remapped shortly, gona get the cars software update done first though.

Martin, what gains can i expect on an 07 LCI 535d?
    We quote +50bhp but have seen up to +70bhp, just depends on condition of car

Martin

Hi martin up next for my car is a visit to you, as far as I know the new ecu in my 2011 e92 lci 320d have to be removed to be done, is that right? And what gains can I expect?
    Current:
    2011 e92 320d m sport

Previous:
    2008 e60 530d m sport
    2006 e60 523i m sport
    2004 x5 3.0d sport
    2003 e46 m3
    2000 e46 325i m sport

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by molloye92
    Hi martin up next for my car is a visit to you, as far as I know the new ecu in my 2011 e92 lci 320d have to be removed to be done, is that right? And what gains can I expect?
    Sorry about the delay but havent been online in days. Yes with some of the newer cars the ecu has to be removed and opened to remap them best give me a call to discuss on 0870506432

Martin

+ 1 from me also.
    Martin did the remap on my old 520d and the car got so much quicker.
    Unbelievable how much power you can get from a 2.0 engine

Martin what can ya do to a z4 3.0si in terms of mapping?

BMWHaus Contributor

Got the car done by Martin this week.
    Have used Martin before, and will have no hesitation in using him again.

Have the car mapped nearly a week now (Lci 525d) and to say im chuffed
    with the results is an understatement.. No lag or
    hesitation in any gear just a constant smooth power through out..
    Even normal every day driving it seems a smoother drive.

It's just over 3 weeks and 3,000km's since I had the car ('06 e90 320d) mapped by Martin. I'm absolutely delighted with the results. Massive improvement in power and completely removed any lag. Very happy with the service and Martin, a gentleman.

As for mpg, pre map I was running at around 44mpg on average and I'm down to about 42mpg now. There is a definite improvement in the mpg on long journeys so I'm losing through city driving. That's probably due to my all of a sudden heavier right foot :wink:

As I said to Martin on the day, I don't mind losing a few mpg's for the gain in power so I've absolutely no complaints with the result. No doubt, once the novelty of the extra power has dwindled and I start to drive like I always did, my mpg will probably return.