Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Site Refresh & Discount

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Site Refresh & Discount

Quote Originally Posted by Curran
    Good suggestion - thanks for that!

I'll see what I can do - though Im not sure if that will transfer to mobile also, which would be a bit of a hindrance, if it were to. Im no whizz and web-design, and the software can be restrictive enough, but I'll see what I can do!

Good shout - cheers!
    you can mark it so its only for desktop view and for say a tablet (once its viewed over a certain size) fairly easy in your html and css

what program are you using to host your site? is it a content management system like wordpress or is it coded out?

if you need a hand just give me a shout after all your looking after me with that town yeah :P

Administrator

Its Prestashop, but I get freaked out when I get into the nitty gritty stuff! But I'll talk to you about it at the meet!

The Dry Me Crazys will be a few weeks off, as the Microfiber Madness guys are at the SEMA show, but the Chemical Guys Woolly Mammoths are back in!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Curran
    Its Prestashop, but I get freaked out when I get into the nitty gritty stuff! But I'll talk to you about it at the meet!

The Dry Me Crazys will be a few weeks off, as the Microfiber Madness guys are at the SEMA show, but the Chemical Guys Woolly Mammoths are back in!
    yeah do

ah ill wait for them to be back in I've another while left in what i have

Hi Dave sent you a pm

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Administrator

Replied!