Thread: Bmw 535d possibly lci 530d

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Bmw 535d possibly lci 530d

Quote Originally Posted by alan b
    Hey guys, looking for a clean 535d m sport, must have full history and decent mileage nothing over 150k really, preferably an 07 lci, but would consider a good 05/06, or if all else fails perhaps an 08 530d m sport, if you know of anythibg let me know thanks
    Mechanic I know is thinking of selling his 06 535d, Silver in colour, not sure of the mileage but its very clean, this is his second one and he says its a very good example. He know's BMW's very well. Based near Nenagh in Tipperary. I could give you his number if you wish.

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Bmw 535d possibly lci 530d

Quote Originally Posted by hooch
    Quote Originally Posted by alan b
    Hey guys, looking for a clean 535d m sport, must have full history and decent mileage nothing over 150k really, preferably an 07 lci, but would consider a good 05/06, or if all else fails perhaps an 08 530d m sport, if you know of anythibg let me know thanks
    Mechanic I know is thinking of selling his 06 535d, Silver in colour, not sure of the mileage but its very clean, this is his second one and he says its a very good example. He know's BMW's very well. Based near Nenagh in Tipperary. I could give you his number if you wish.
    Yea if you do man thanks!