iv been waiting around 24 months for something like this to come out i wanted something that looked a 100% oem looks + lighting but that also kicked the e39 into the 21st century the in dash screen completes the e39 and iv wanted one since i bought it

so when this was released last last month i nearly had a heart attack within 5 days it was conpletely sold out so iv been sitting around queitly for a full month waiting on new stock finally this week stock came back in but once again stock was gone in days i got my order in though and it will be here in a week

it matchs the oem 100% with the exception it has a bigger screen dvd slot and two sd slots the buttons dials lighting are a perfect match

it has no android but i didnt want an android unit i wanted something that looked original obviously ,has bluetooth ,ipod,aux,usb, dvd and sat nav this has it all and more after been in touch with members of bmw5.co.uk who purchased it and getting feedback i jumped on it so here it is

its half the price of a dynavin and its called the eonon d5124fe it comes with a 1 or 2 yr warrenty depending were you buy to dvbt its 80e that includes a box to record tv programs

to say im excited about getting my hands on it would be an understatement iv waited a long time for one il be the guinea pig on this one and put up a full review once fitted
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...id=07756122898

Mine was 300e delivered that included maps for the whole of europe

2nd pic for comparison