Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rte2's fast and furious

BMWHaus Guru

Rte2's fast and furious

Anyone else watch the travisty that was just on rte2? I feel like an injustice has been done!

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

RE: Rte2's fast and furious

:happy::wink::smiling::surprised::crying::huh::hehe!::tounge:

yes i saw

BMWHaus Contributor

Rte2's fast and furious

It was a joke! No wonder insurance costs a fortune in this country. The lad that got caught 8 times without insurance and a 12year ban how does he get insurance and get back behind the wheel of an Impreza??? I find it hard to insure a car. Driving around a cone or drifting I don't see the attraction but each to their own in all but doing it or drag racing on a public road that's just retarded!

Quote Originally Posted by ginoc
    It was a joke! No wonder insurance costs a fortune in this country. The lad that got caught 8 times without insurance and a 12year ban how does he get insurance and get back behind the wheel of an Impreza??? I find it hard to insure a car. Driving around a cone or drifting I don't see the attraction but each to their own in all but doing it or drag racing on a public road that's just retarded!
    No way can he be insured, did he say at some point you live and learn? after 8 times you clearly don't. Him versus the Road Safety bloke "Can we not have a slab like?"

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySeeFunkyDoo
    Quote Originally Posted by ginoc
    No way can he be insured, did he say at some point you live and learn? after 8 times you clearly don't. Him versus the Road Safety bloke "Can we not have a slab like?"
    and again its example on how rules broken in ireland ,everybody see but do nothing and probably cant or dont want to fix this

BMWHaus Contributor

RTE did well, it'd be hard to find bigger muppets to interview/feature if you tried!!!
    At least they showed a couple of minutes of a track day in mondello!:huh:

All I got from it was........... You bring a bmw to a drag race and a lexus to the crossroads for rings!!:tounge:

^ And a Sierra to King of the cone.

No wonder it's getting a lot harder to get parts for them. There all being driven around a cone up in Donegal!

To add, The amount of abuse that Shane lad is getting is mental! (The Industrial estate drag racing lad)

FaceBook is rife with Memes, It's also on his FB page.
    There's even a petition, http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/petition-to-get-shane-dublin-meets-deported-to-syria

He really has left himself open.

BMWHaus Contributor

this isn't his first massive mess up either ,
    he had underage girls "modelling" for him at a car show.
    he actually is the biggest drain on society I've ever come across

BMWHaus Guru

Rte2's fast and furious

Christ it's painful to watch!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by HealyC
    Christ it's painful to watch!
    Needs to be a counter production!