Hi Lads,

Doing a bit of a clear out of the shed. Can get the following from me in tallaght or kilcock, whatever suits.

Karcher Chassis Cleaner

By all accounts, this accessory is supposed to be brilliant, especially for the winter and protecting the underside of the car. I bought about 1 year ago for last winter. Was going to use it with mates karcher, i have nilfisk, but never got around to it so its brand new with sealant and shampoo.

can read reviews of it here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/diy/dp/B006ZLET9Q

heres a few pictures

I'll take 60 for it, can see they go for much more plus delivery

Spare Tyres

I have two 215/40/18 Pilot Sports. in good condition, about just over 3mm on each. I kept both as spares in case i got a puncture.
I'll take 50 for both.

Shortshifter

I picked this up with the idea of putting into the e36 but i replaced all bearings instead and kept it OEM so moving it on. Never been used. Got it online, not sure of the make. It will fit e36 and e46 at least.

Ill take 20 for it.

E46 M3 Auxiliary Water Pump

I picked up a spare aux pump for the M3 when I thought I was having an issue with it. I swamped mine out but the issue persisted and turned out to be something else so I know this is in perfect working order as it came out of my car. I think it also works on E83. I dont have a picture but its in PWO.

Ill take 40 for it.

Any questions, let me know.