Thread: Alloys delivered from Europe

BMWHaus Contributor

Alloys delivered from Europe

Has anyone had a set delivered? Looking at a set in Germany but the quote I got from seller was crazy.can anyone recommend a company.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Alloys delivered from Europe

He's more than likely taking the piss, anything delivered from Germany is extraordinarily cheap(in comparison to the UK). I've gotten 3 sets of wheels delivered from Germany, shipping arranged by the sellers each time and all for less than 80euro. Actually at the moment trying to get a set of wheels for my ST170, lads in the UK are on a different planet when it comes to shipping quotes and one set I found in Germany the seller shopped around and got me a quote of exactly 49 euro.

I'd be asking him to try a little better

BMWHaus Contributor

when brining my ac-schnitzers over from hungary i paid nearly €120 at the time for express delivery

have you tried these guys?

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk

I have dealt with these guys previously and have to say the were a pleasure to do business with, Rang them direct and paid for over the phone had the 2 days later . IIRC it was £50 shipping fee

May not be to everyones liking at the moment with the current rates of exchange. Hope this helps or is of benefit to someone else/