Having finally got a younger model with less miles, and a touring, its time to move on my previous e39.
Approx 196k miles, Manual, Black heated Leather interior, Carbon Fiber Trim (original dark wood can be switched if required), Dynavin sat nav integrated into dash with ipod attachment, blue-tooth, m-tech, weighted m-tech gear knob, Documented history of all work carried out on her, always serviced on time with breathers changed every 2 or 3 services, never fails to turn over, mechanically sound, 3 keys.

Bad Points:
Body needs some TLC, there's rust on boot lid and spots on sills and bonnet from un -treated stone chips.
Cup-holders need replacing
Boot badge needs to be replaced.
Dynavin unit is having an issue at the min possibly due to blown fuse, but with a new car bought id rather not pay to get the work done on it and have considered this with the pricing.

Should be remembered that the car is almost 15 years old and has been my daily driver for 6 years and she has been covering on average 350-400 motorway miles most weeks. Extremely reliable mechanically and still consistently averages 44-46mpg.

NCT untill April 2016 with a month of tax left on her (end of this month)

Im open to cash offers in or around €2000 as i have my replacement car in the driveway, feel free to PM with any queries.