Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
So I'm confused now ,is it not soft enough for comfy drive and road bumps ,but it's too soft on corners ?? So with lower springs it will be more harsh on these bumps .
Either ,suspension needs attention or tires are wrong or lot other circumstances

Thanks man, Im not sure Im explaining myself correctly, sorry. The car rolls a lot in bends but is also not great at absorbing cats eyes, potholes etc, it goes over these quite harshly. I have non RFTs and 19s (which dont help I know but I have driven plenty of other cars with 19s and know harsh ride isnt always standard). Im guessing its the dampers perhaps.

So I would like to explore options to improve the handling/reduce roll but without adding undue harshness (it may actually improve it) and ideally without lowering the car, just for practicality & to retain the standard OEM look.

The Eibach Springs seem well recommended, not sure if Pro or Sport would be better and what the lowering heights are, could these be zero.
And Koni and Bilstein seem to be popular too, again nor sure what the best combo may be.
Plus, what should I expect to pay?

Thanks! :-)