Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E46 m3 wanted

BMWHaus Contributor

E46 m3 wanted

Hi guys im looking for another m3 my budget still wont stretch to an e90, so would like to try find an 05-06 m3, i wont rule out 03-04 though,
    Also i missed an 06 titan silver with red leather and smg in wilsons auctions last week if anyone knows where it is i beleive a dealers in dublin?

Let me know if theres anything out there thanks

RE: E46 m3 wanted

Quote Originally Posted by alan b
    Hi guys im looking for another m3 my budget still wont stretch to an e90, so would like to try find an 05-06 m3, i wont rule out 03-04 though,
    Also i missed an 06 titan silver with red leather and smg in wilsons auctions last week if anyone knows where it is i beleive a dealers in dublin?

This 03 SMG just came up for sale on Donedeal, might be worth a look

M3 SMG

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by donnelly117

M3 SMG

Im pretty sure that car is clocked, hes been trying to sell it now for over a year Looks decent enough alright but not for me

Oh right, my bad, I hadn't happened across it before so I though it might be just up for sale.. Spotted it on my daily trawl of DoneDeal and though of your thread. I guess you've seen most of the stuff on Carzone/DoneDeal etc. Would you consider a trip to the UK or is the exchange rate too bad atm?

BMWHaus Contributor

Ive seen all on dd at this stage lol ah the rate is too bad at the mo, i will eventually for an e90 m3 but im sure therrs still one or two about here!!

BMWHaus Contributor

You've had more m3s than I've had hot meals

M3 SMG

Im pretty sure that car is clocked, hes been trying to sell it now for over a year Looks decent enough alright but not for me
    Unsellable yoke that. Red flags on every check. Must be 160k and 12 owners on that car by now.

Laughable description in the ad.
    "100,060 mi... small crack on paint on front wing from a previous ding/car hasn't being crashed/ i don't have a service history for the car"

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by skippy

M3 SMG

Unsellable yoke that. Red flags on every check. Must be 160k and 12 owners on that car by now.

"100,060 mi... small crack on paint on front wing from a previous ding/car hasn't being crashed/ i don't have a service history for the car"
    If he has genuinely been offered 7500 for it he shud take there arm off

Quote Originally Posted by skippy

M3 SMG

Oh really? Is scrubs up well in the photos doesnt it! :O

I guess a high mileage M3 with no service history would be a very brave purchase to be fair! Someone will probably get stung with it eventually!

BMWHaus Contributor

A high mileage m3 that has some sort of documented history would be alot better, problem with a clocked one is you dont no when it was serviced, mileage changed new owner told its just been serviced etc end up going 20k with out an oil change!!