Thread: Carpenter required

BMWHaus Guru

Carpenter required

Frankly, I'm fed up of dealing with asshole carpenters who don't know the difference between Wednesday and Thursday, who never call out when they say they will etc etc etc. Seems to be restricted to this trade alone, everyone else I've dealt with has been fine.

So if you're not an asshole carpenter and are able to put a box frame for a bath together and box off some piping, drop me a PM. Am in D15.

RE: Carpenter required

Feel your pain fella, Ive just completed a self build and I currently estimate the Carpenter alone cost me at least three weeks of progress.

Doesn't sound like a big job, maybe find an older semi retired carpenter?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by miller
    Feel your pain fella, Ive just completed a self build and I currently estimate the Carpenter alone cost me at least three weeks of progress.

Yeah its painful. The latest one as due at 9am this morning - day off work, different child minding arrangements etc and was a no show.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kdevitt
    Quote Originally Posted by miller

Yeah its painful. The latest one as due at 9am this morning - day off work, different child minding arrangements etc and was a no show.
    Sending over a PM .