Well today turned out to be seriously nice so I decided to do a little bit more work on the front end seeing as I was home for the day I wanted to finish off cleaning up the trims on the bumper as well as the plastic pieces on the under side that bolt onto the wheel arches guards as these were painted blue also :frown

Here is how she looked when I started

I then proceeded to sand down any of the plastics that got caught in the dreaded Avusblau crossfire , and started painting. With it being such a nice day there was plenty of good drying time.

All the plastic bumper trims were taken off, keyed and painted in satin black and I have to say i was delighted with the way they came up. You really wouldn't think they were resprayed. The reg plate plastic has a few nicks here and there but it's in pretty good shape all the same, and won't be changed yet.

Thanks for looking

As i looked back at the car in pieces i noticed something else that i and my rattle can could tackle so i proceeded to remove the kidneys and key them down... This paint has a hold on me

While they were drying I put the plastics back on my bumper and started snapping away, the bumper is starting to take shape slowly and all I need now it the plastic trim that covers the towing eye as this was missing when I got the car :frown, not too worry i'll pick one up shortly enough. Also needs to order up my fog lamp bracket....why do I keep forgetting to do this!!

Both kidneys done and back on the car

Front bumper is just resting and not bolted back on yet as there is a little more fettling that I want to do before I bolt it all up, I think I am slightly OCD and definately very fussy about my cars. But that's a good trait right....??? D

Need to sort out headlamp badly too as it really does take away from the car, and some M3 mesh as well.

Thanks for looking