Well picked up my Used Eibach Anti Roll Bars and bushes from a car that was being broken for parts, definately one of those rare finds indeed as the rest of the car was completely standard aside from a full set of Eibach Pro Springs which I will be going back for once they are out of the car

Here's just a couple of snaps as I couldn't wait to look at them when I got home this evening, as i'm sure many of you know already these bad boys have serious weight in them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the car is like with them on. Before I fit I will be ordering new drop links all round for the car as well and may just order a new bush kit from Eibach too.....We'll see I also managed to get a passenger side headlamp for €25.00 (:jaw-dropping) and it's spot on so looking forward to getting that fitted as it will really clean up the front of the car no end.

ARB's :

Headlamp :

Thats it for now, there is plenty more although I need to be smart and conserve funds too so once the above is done I shall be slowing down unless more great exciting deals come up

Thanks for looking