Got some ramp time late this afternoon so got stuck into the few jobs mentioned above, started with the inner and outer tie rods which were no problem then onto remove the lower front wishbones. The passenger side one came away quite easily but the driver side took a lot of smacking and prying to get it to release. Eventually it gave allowing me to remove them and start pressing out the ball joints etc.

As I suspected my inner tie rods were well shot so really looking forward to driving this when complete and tracked. Few more bits to finish off tomorrow, and may even get the rear wheel bearings done.....but we'll see

BEFORE :

DURING :

NEW INNNER/OUTER TIE RODS :

PRESS TIME :

NEW MEYLE HD SOLID BALL JOINT : Installed

The pictures are a bit scattered as I was trying to get as much done as I could, although my mate said it was okay for the car to be on the ramp I don't want it there any longer than needs to be.

Got all the ball joints finished up today on the car and fitted the powerflex lollipops also. The tracking is WAAAAAAAY out so the car is driving like a bit of a pig this evening, just didn't have time to do it so I shall attack this tomorrow and hopefully she should feel and drive the way I think it will in y head

POWERFLEX LOLLIPOP :

BALL JOINTS GOING IN :

ARMS BACK ON THE CAR :

LEFT OVER PARTS :

ALL DONE AND BACK ON HER FEET :

Thanks for looking