Hi to all,

When I got back this morning there was a small parcel waiting for my attention. Instantly knowing what it was I opened it up and started to snap away , I went for a Canbus-Pro 6000K set for my car and naturally a H1 fitment. The build quiality of these is excellent with the ballast tanks being very robust indeed and well upto the elements that an engine bay might see. Wiring is also of excellent quality with great tight sealing connections.

The HID bulbs themselves fitted very snug and without any issue at all (JUST NEVER TOUCH THEM), wiring them up took all of about 15-20 minutes if even then another 15 minutes sorting out the back light covers so as I could retain using them. Again this was a very simple and neat process. Even with it not dark yet I am very happy with the color they produce although in the pictures they have a greenie hue to them in real life this is not the case, instead they produce a very enchanting crisp white light with an extremely subtle blue hue around the edges. Well I shall let the pictures do the talking :

FIRST OPENING :

6000K SET :

FITTING PROCESS : 30 minutes max for a competent diyer. If not leave it to someone hwo knows.

I JUST DID A SOFT WIRE UP TO BEGIN WITH TO MAKE SURE ALL WAS WORKING AS IT SHOULD :

WIRED AND TURNED ON : Very plug & play, driver side light lens is riddled in stone chips so looks a little hazey

WIRING UP PROPERLY & NEATLY TO PROTECT AGAINST THE ELEMENTS :

FINAL CHECK TO MAKE SURE ALL WORKING AS IT SHOULD :

As always you comments, thoughts are welcome and thank you for looking