Thread: 1996 E34 525i Auto for sale

1996 E34 525i Auto for sale

These E34's are regarded by many the best BMW 5-Series ever made in terms of build quality. Black with light grey undamaged cloth interior. Very clean car. FSH. 129k miles. FSH. New rear brakes. Electric front windows. Electric roof. Just replaced rear tyres and rear axle and wishbone bushes. Passed NCT - valid until April 2016. No scratches or dents. A real classic car. Price: €1250 ono. Would consider a swap/px, depending on the offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kim1boone; 11-01-16 at 07:50.

BMWHaus Guru

If I didn't have the e36 I'd be all over this. It's gorgeous!

Sent from a land far far away

BMWHaus Guru

Nice car and a former owner is a member here.

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: 1996 E34 525i Auto for sale

If only it was manual

My old car, which I sold two years ago. Was in great mechanical condition - it had the cooling system overhaul, new MAF amongst other bits - and drove really well. The guy I sold it to cleaned up the bodywork, which was the only thing that let it down.

Would be tempted to buy it, if only to save it from the type of fate suffered by the E34 being discussed in the Donedeal thread, but I've no need or use for it.

GLWS.

Quote Originally Posted by pauliE3X
    My old car, which I sold two years ago. Was in great mechanical condition - it had the cooling system overhaul, new MAF amongst other bits - and drove really well. The guy I sold it to cleaned up the bodywork, which was the only thing that let it down.

Would be tempted to buy it, if only to save it from the type of fate suffered by the E34 being discussed in the Donedeal thread, but I've no need or use for it.

GLWS.

Hi, so you would be interested? I would like to sell it quite quickly, as I don't use it anymore since Dec now. As mentioned, I am flexible on the price, as I already have another car. And I can drive it over to yo. Thanks. You can email me directly on kim_boone@ie.ibm.com
    Thanks, Regards, Kim.
    Last edited by kim1boone; 05-02-16 at 05:00. Reason: SOLD