The E90 is being traded / or sold and I'm looking to move on the BBS RE's separately on an exchange basis.

These are currently only available from BBS Japan from what I can tell, they're a lightweight forged wheel. Staggered setup, ET 35 F (8J) and ET 44 R (9J),

Tyres are 225/40/18 F and 265/35/18 R, and are Uniroyal Rainsport 3's with heaps of thread. They were refurbed by Wheel Wizards about a year back, two have some very minor rash - which is to be expected when ones wife uses the car

The car needs to go into the dealers with original E90 wheels with usable tyres - so if that fits the bill let me know. I want EUR500 plus your wheels (17's or 18's are fine). if I find a set of suitable wheels myself, I'm after EUR800 for the set.

Should add, 10mm H&R Black edition hubcentric spacers and bolts are included for the rear, they retail at over EUR100 on their own. Also included are a set of RAD locknuts, including the longer rears.

Details are here - the fronts are currently listed at close to EUR800 each, before shipping, VAT and duty.

http://www.bbs-japan.co.jp/en/products/re.html