Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guides for a project car

RE: Guides for a project car

Little update. My neighbor has a 1996 Fiat Cinquecento sport 1.1 that has been off the road since 2010. I can 'take it off his hands' for very little. I like the Cinquecento, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? It seems like the perfect kind of project car for me.

BMWHaus Contributor

If you want to start from scratch i have a e36 318is coupe shell for sale soon enough for cheap money

But good luck with what ever you go for, would like to do such a project as well just to learn more about fixing cars etc. But the funds don't allow it

BMWHaus Contributor

Stretch or budget to 1200 I've a 2002 BMW 316 se model there needs a timing chain

Quote Originally Posted by BluhBluh
    If you want to start from scratch i have a e36 318is coupe shell for sale soon enough for cheap money

But good luck with what ever you go for, would like to do such a project as well just to learn more about fixing cars etc. But the funds don't allow it
    Haha, many thanks for the offer but I'm not ready to take on something like that just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cambo
    Stretch or budget to 1200 I've a 2002 BMW 316 se model there needs a timing chain
    Thanks for the offer but an E46 isn't the kind of car I want.

BMWHaus Contributor

pobm3 has one for 700€ pm him

Genuine lad to deal with.