Thread: Audi RS4 refresh- project

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Audi RS4 refresh- project

Another German muscle car turned in our workshop for some love ,Audi RS 4 !

Car is quite low mileage ,but life-time damage won't leave its components undamaged

So she needed lot of suspension components to be replaced ,apart from dampers and springs

She got 3 front lower arms ,one was just freshly replaced , front drop links ,rear tracking arms -tie rods both sides , rear lower arm front bushes both sides ,rear hub lower bushes both sides , rear upper complete arms ,new camber complete bolts with nuts and eccentric washers both sides ,and tracking done after

Rusty bonnet lock and catcher replaced with new ones ,old faded front bumper grilles and old rusty clips replaced with new parts ,same done with rear boot lid rusty shocks ,old and rusty bolts under bonnet replaced with new ones ,the Mrs for front panel and headlights ,probably all I can remember . Most rear suspension bushes felt apart straight after arms was removed ,was easy removed by finger But now she drives and pulls very well ! [IMG]http://images.tapatalk-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [hr]
    Few more
    cdn.com/15/12/19/6716babb9588461a4d39d8f8bc7a8315.jpg[/IMG]
    5/12/19/061fc5522b3d6570174adf0ecde03a9c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/

Thanks for Your time !

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Audi RS4 refresh- project

Very nice! Rare car here, can never understand why. How does it compare to standard a4, is steering as vague or does it feel totally different?

Good job!

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey Bear
    Very nice! Rare car here, can never understand why. How does it compare to standard a4, is steering as vague or does it feel totally different?

Good job!
    Any car ,even usual A4 with perfect suspension will be nice road cruiser .Its 4 wheel drive first and powerful engine ,so it does drive bit different ,manual gearbox makes it more sharp and it stands on the road like on rails .very very nice car to drive ,very comfy on the road and nice to be inside .
    Btw I have another ,but only S4 in my place at the moment and in that condition we got it ,it can't be described as good car ,with fully dead suspension it feels like 1930s made car and never been repaired ,so that's the difference in how same car could be very terrible to drive or perfect road cruiser !

Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey Bear

Good job!
    Any car ,even usual A4 with perfect suspension will be nice road cruiser .Its 4 wheel drive first and powerful engine ,so it does drive bit different ,manual gearbox makes it more sharp and it stands on the road like on rails .very very nice car to drive ,very comfy on the road and nice to be inside .
    Btw I have another ,but only S4 in my place at the moment and in that condition we got it ,it can't be described as good car ,with fully dead suspension it feels like 1930s made car and never been repaired ,so that's the difference in how same car could be very terrible to drive or perfect road cruiser !
    is that the blue one outside the shop? looks a nice car

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by db-89

is that the blue one outside the shop? looks a nice car
    Yes that's the one

Audi RS4 refresh- project

Lot of work gone into that, I'd imagine it's a lot tighter to drive now.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Alexoc
    Lot of work gone into that, I'd imagine it's a lot tighter to drive now.

It drives much nicer as lot other newer cars !