Thread: E36 M3 Velvet Blue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

E36 M3 Velvet Blue

Contemplating selling the M3.

It is just about finished with Cab in Super 4 after a thorough overhaul which is very impressive, a full detailed report can be given if required, it goes into very small detail so be warned.

It has just been serviced, fresh NCT, brand new Michelin Pilot Sports, new Bilstein suspension, refurbed wheels, immaculate black vadar interior with no rust issues.

It's Velvet Blue which was an individual colour, there was approx 21 of these made in RHD making them super rare.

These cars are going up in value for good ones, and I can assure you this is a good one that is ready to be enjoyed.

Been a 1999 model it was one of the last off the production line, so enjoyed a host of extras such as heated seats, electric rear windows,sun roof, headlight washers and Harmon Kardon.

The car also qualifies for a €1.4 VRT rebate and has an English registration of "M3 HUH" attached to it. Current exchange rate is 1.36.

It won't be cheap for somebody to buy it here but this is what good ones are now going for, and only going one way in value.

People know the car, I will attach some new pics when I get them from Cab.

The car has 120K miles with an absolutely amazing service history which includes a new Vanos unit through BMW. It also has 3keys.

Will look into placing it on PH over the break

Thanks

image.jpeg
    Last edited by Remote; 08-04-16 at 10:30.