Thread: Product suggestions/recommendations

Product suggestions/recommendations

I need to re stock a few bits in the shed..

Snowfoam - Current: 50 Cal Combat Neutral. Previous: Orchard Cotton Candy
    De-tar - Current: Orchard. Previous: Orchard
    Shampoo - Current: Megs Gold Class. Previous: Orchard
    Wheel Cleaner - Current: 50 Cal Retaliate. Previous: Orchard

Administrator

RE: Product suggestions/recommendations

Snowfoam - dont have Orchards Cotton Candy in stock - Bilt Hamber Auto Foam is a very popular one at the moment, but it only comes in 5ltrs.

De-tar - CarPro TarX

Shampoo - Bilt Hamber Auto Wash is my current fav - small bottle, but a little goes a long way

Wheel Cleaner - hard to see past 50Cal Retaliate as a regular wheel cleaner, but Bilt Hamber Auto Wheel might be worth considering also, for using every 3rd or 4th wash, as it has a fallout remover in it, so it keeps the wheels in really tip top shape!

Quote Originally Posted by Curran View Post
    Snowfoam - dont have Orchards Cotton Candy in stock - Bilt Hamber Auto Foam is a very popular one at the moment, but it only comes in 5ltrs.

De-tar - CarPro TarX

Shampoo - Bilt Hamber Auto Wash is my current fav - small bottle, but a little goes a long way

Wheel Cleaner - hard to see past 50Cal Retaliate as a regular wheel cleaner, but Bilt Hamber Auto Wheel might be worth considering also, for using every 3rd or 4th wash, as it has a fallout remover in it, so it keeps the wheels in really tip top shape!
    I got the BH Auto Foam - it's a great product , works really well with the lance (good thick foam,not the longest dwell time but long enough to work as requested) to soften up crud and I find it's quite economical.I cable tied a small kitchen funnel to the bottle to prevent those inevitable overspills that waste product when using a bottle that size.
    The Car pro TarX is another I have on hand - I do find that it needs a little help for tough spots but you can see it work very quickly on smaller,lighter deposits.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Korsam View Post
    I got the BH Auto Foam - it's a great product , works really well with the lance (good thick foam,not the longest dwell time but long enough to work as requested) to soften up crud and I find it's quite economical.I cable tied a small kitchen funnel to the bottle to prevent those inevitable overspills that waste product when using a bottle that size.
    The Car pro TarX is another I have on hand - I do find that it needs a little help for tough spots but you can see it work very quickly on smaller,lighter deposits.

HTH
    Superb thanks for the feedback, I've gone ahead and ordered the suggestions above which are matching your own personal feedback also. Should have the bits later this week.

Got me some fresh stock from detailing shed. Thanks for the suggestions.