Thread: Autoclean.ie

BMWHaus Guru

Autoclean.ie

Anyone ever used or heard of Auto Clean?

http://autoclean.ie/

Our company will be offering their services shortly to staff, don't know all the ins and outs yet...

Website has seen better days but I am sure that is because they are busy cleaning cars.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiem74 View Post
    Anyone ever used or heard of Auto Clean?

http://autoclean.ie/

Our company will be offering their services shortly to staff, don't know all the ins and outs yet...

Website has seen better days but I am sure that is because they are busy cleaning cars.
    They used to be based in Howth in what is now the garden centre beside Beshoffs. I used them a good bit when the opened first (10+ years ago) but as I learned more about detailing I decided to clean the car myself.

They did a good enough valet if I remember correctly.

Never heard of them before, nor seen 'em in Howth, whenever out that way. Hmm, company perks Eddie wouldn't happen the other end of the Mifty

BMWHaus Contributor
    His names Darren. As said above he used to operate from what is now the garden centre in howth. Used him a good bit when he was up in howth and he was very good but not since then.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ciars View Post
    Never heard of them before, nor seen 'em in Howth, whenever out that way. Hmm, company perks Eddie wouldn't happen the other end of the Mifty
    It's just so I never have to leave work...