Thread: Compact scissor jack

Compact scissor jack

Looking for a compact scissor jack to suit an E92. What you got?

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ciars View Post
    Looking for a compact scissor jack to suit an E92. What you got?

Are these just the standard jack that come with all BMW's? If so I'm your man!
    This is my BMW. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My BMW is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My BMW, without me, is useless. Without my BMW, I am useless. I must drive my BMW true......

Here's my problem...no provision for spare wheel and tools --> http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/att...6&d=1355608826

Would prefer a small low profile scissor jack to the lethal 1 legged BMW piece's of crap

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ciars View Post
    Here's my problem...no provision for spare wheel and tools --> http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/att...6&d=1355608826

Would prefer a small low profile scissor jack to the lethal 1 legged BMW piece's of crap
    They are lethal you're right!!! I left my trolley jack out of the boot one day and of course the next day I had a puncture and had to use the BMW one. They really, really make the car unstable.

Have you considered a small bottle jack?
    This is my BMW. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My BMW is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My BMW, without me, is useless. Without my BMW, I am useless. I must drive my BMW true......

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    They are lethal you're right!!! I left my trolley jack out of the boot one day and of course the next day I had a puncture and had to use the BMW one. They really, really make the car unstable.

Have you considered a small bottle jack?
    Yes, I recon a bottle one might be even tidier if it'll give me similar clearance - although any I've looked at are too tall. My own trolley jack (although low profile) could not get under the front jacking point last night with the flat..I can confirm jacking from the rear will give you enough clearance (safely) to change a front wheel