Thread: Wanted E36 M3

Wanted E36 M3

I am getting close to finishing college, so I am on the look out for an E36 M3. At present I have a €5k budget (this will be increasing as I save over the next few months). I will consider any sort of condition and 3.0/3.2 and 2/4 door.

Bump. Budget now €5.5k.

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla View Post
    Bump. Budget now €5.5k.
    I'd say you'd want to be quick though https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...-3-0l/11385171
    This is my BMW. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My BMW is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My BMW, without me, is useless. Without my BMW, I am useless. I must drive my BMW true......

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I'd say you'd want to be quick though https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...-3-0l/11385171
    I am supposed to be looking at it Saturday. Fingers crossed.

BMWHaus Guru
    I am supposed to be looking at it Saturday. Fingers crossed.
    Good man. Hope it works out for you!
    This is my BMW. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My BMW is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My BMW, without me, is useless. Without my BMW, I am useless. I must drive my BMW true......

Looks like I am still on the look out. Had arranged to view the car Saturday and was told I couldn't view it today. Just rang the seller to check if he was still ok for tomorrow and he tells me someone is on the way to see it tonight. Second time that's happened now, appears to be no straight sellers out there between things like that and condition of cars falsely advertised.

BMWHaus Guru
    Looks like I am still on the look out. Had arranged to view the car Saturday and was told I couldn't view it today. Just rang the seller to check if he was still ok for tomorrow and he tells me someone is on the way to see it tonight. Second time that's happened now, appears to be no straight sellers out there between things like that and condition of cars falsely advertised.
    With respect for the budget I would not expect to get a mint M.

Not expecting mint. I know what condition cars at this budget are like.