Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SeatBelt Butler E92

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    Little guy in the back that hands you the seatbelt so you don't have to lean back
    And you have to feed him a bucket of fish heads once a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    Little guy in the back that hands you the seatbelt so you don't have to lean back
    Handy! How much are they extra from the factory?

BMWHaus Guru
    They're not that handy!! Very fragile and can catch wrongly on the belt a lot which can cause them to break. Then they stop closing properly and start to become annoying. I've heard of a few people who took the fuse out to stop them working. Bit of a gimmick really the novelty wears off quick.

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
    Handy! How much are they extra from the factory?
    They're standard on all e92s, I like them, I'm a sucker for stuff like that but yea... I don't think I've seen an e92 with ones that are still functioning as they should..

I just like everything to work to be honest and there handy too... I got them for €60 each so not too bad..

Yea there coming out just the little arm does not extend to catch the belt..

Quote Originally Posted by oo7m3 View Post
    I just like everything to work to be honest and there handy too... I got them for €60 each so not too bad..

Yea there coming out just the little arm does not extend to catch the belt..
    Did you get them online?

Yeah its the flicker that is the issue on these - the materials used just not up to the job. There are some youtube videos of DIY MacGyver type fixes, but I don't know how long they last before the next break.

Hi, Both of mine are now slipping (2009 car so have been in and out 1000s of times). Do you have the part numbers so I can order them? An tutorials how to change also online?
    Current: E92 320d M-Sport
    Previous: E46 318ci SE

Here is the handover system left side: http://bmwfans.info/parts-catalog/E9...ont#9148511_14

The flippers are: 72 11 9 144 937 for the left & 72 11 9 144 938 for the right.