Thread: Crunching sound from door panel - e46

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crunching sound from door panel - e46

Put my window down whileago and when i went to put it back up it seemed stuck.after a couple of tries i eventually got it closed but now its stuck closed and theres just a crunching sound when trying to open or close it.

Looked into it a bit and a lot of people seem to be saying its the window regulator.Jus wondering has anyone else here experienced anything similar and can tell me if its definitely the regulator?Any info is appreciated cheers.

I'd be 99% sure it's is your window reg pop the doorcard and have a look or if your not handy with tools there is a guy on done deal that does them window reg doc or something like that very reasonable prices

Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    I'd be 99% sure it's is your window reg pop the doorcard and have a look or if your not handy with tools there is a guy on done deal that does them window reg doc or something like that very reasonable prices

Cheers lad.Ah I'm handy enough im just tied down with work at the moment so its hard to find any motivation to do anything I'll try take a look in the next few days thanks again