Thread: TV Issues

BMWHaus Contributor

TV Issues

Anybody here into TV's?

I have a Philips 42" LCD flat tv. Bought it in 2006.

Turned it on today, working perfect but tr green power light is flashing in some sort of sequence!

Anybody know If this is a problem or has some loyalist volunteer put a count down timer into my sitting room?

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: TV Issues

Quote Originally Posted by kceire
    Anybody here into TV's?

Turned it on today, working perfect but tr green power light is flashing in some sort of sequence!

Anybody know If this is a problem or has some loyalist volunteer put a count down timer into my sitting room?
    Aliens are trying to contact you
    http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/...psabaf4ca1.jpg

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kceire
    Anybody here into TV's?

For any issues like that it's bound to be something common, that stuff is all over online as people love to give out. Have you tried googling the model number and issues?

BMWHaus Contributor

So I held my finger on the power button, unplugged the tv and then plugged it back in. Hey presto. Sorted bleeding aliens can go home now the little maggots!

TV Issues

TBH it was hardly the aliens trying to infiltrate you. More likely to have been Major League Baseball.
    Time to make yourself a tinfoil hat.