Thread: For Sale 2002 525 iAuto Sport - Sapphire Black/Cream Leather-

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

For Sale 2002 525 iAuto Sport - Sapphire Black/Cream Leather-

eFor any of the forum members who know this car it does not need a full introduction as it has been around for the last 10 years, 9 with (mark) forum member and 1 with me, i bought the car in excellent condition from mark and maintained the same standard myself, I have the car nearly on e year to the day and not once has it given me any serious trouble, In my possesion I did the followoing

Replaced 2 front arms with lemforder parts
    2 front Drop links Front and rear
    AutoGear Box Flush with new Oil in Autotranz walkinstown
    Coolant flush in December + Replaced Coolant temp sensor
    2 New steering Boot
    Led angel eye bulbs
    Recond Aux water pump fitted
    New DISA Valve from i6 automotive (they also sent me a vanos seal kit so i still have that in the packaging and will leave that with buyer)
    1.Splash guards under front bumper – replaced & intact.
    2.Front cup holder – replaced twice.
    3.Front wheel hub drone – replaced, both sides.
    4.Rear door leaking – seal replaced.
    5.Pixel fail in instrument cluster of MID – MID replaced, no pixel damaged.
    6.There is no rust behind the mudflaps (removed annually to check.
    7.No rust anywhere on the car.
    8.CCV system has been replaced.
    9.Rocker cover gasket & oil filter housing gasket replaced.
    10.Alternator is rebuilt.
    11.Cooling system is overhauled thermostat, pipes, water pump & radiator.
    12.New fuel pump has recently been fitted (with fuel filter

Car has been serviced twice in my possesion, first time with castrol 5w 30 and also oil filter and second time in december did filter and changed to 10w30, car was burning oil a little abnornmally
    so changing grade seemed to have helped that.

The car has a host of exrtas so the best thing for me is to link marks old for sale rather than typing a bible here

http://www.bmwhaus.ie/vbulletin/show...-Cream-Leather

I can honestly say is probably has been one of the best cars i have ever owned in terms of safety, reliability,power,smoothness etc, after 14 years of high maintenance there is not one rattle or squeak from this car nor did it ever fail to
    start for me, All the suspension is perfect and also the interior. The only downside is there no actual service book but there is a thick folder of receipts that the previous owner gathered up and i have done the same, anyone who is
    genuinely interested in the car will know that when they see the car, the car had 170k miles when i got it rougly and now has 179 since 1 year in my possesion, yes milage is a little high but dont let that put you off and its
    high maintenance really goes to show the results.

Quick over view of spec

Oelm Xenons
    Front and Rear PDC
    E46 m3 Steering Whell with Smg Paddles
    BMW Compass autodim rear view mirror
    Dual zone climate control with aircon
    Nokia Bluetooth kit
    Sony SOT Amplifier with upgraded poineer speakers all round
    Dice Ipod kit in the glovebox
    Intensive wash button for windscreen
    Full chrome Grilles (OEM)
    Interior and exterior door handle illumination
    Full size e39 sport alloy wheel for spare in the boot
    Canon rubber mats all ropund including the boot( best thing ever in the car and really save the cream carpets

I Also purchased a set of OEM e38 M-Parallels from the uk which were fully refurbished and cost me nearly 1000 euro and they were profesionally bored out to e39 spec, the reason i went for these is the rears are slighty
    wider or have a different offset but really fill the arch nicely, on these i fitted 2 brand new Goodyear Gsd3 F1s at a cost of 470 euro for the Rear and 2 pirelli up front, all tyres about 75percent ,these wheels are extremly clean and are not kerbed at all,

These will NOT be SOLD with the CAR as it will be on the standard 17" M sport wheels which again are in excellent condition , if someone is interested a deal can be done on the wheels.
    The only bad point is the car is just out of tax and there is a little bit of paint peel on the driver wing and few stone chips on the front bumper, it was done before in marks possesion but would need to be done again if you were fussy, I
    honestly dont know of any other outstanding issues at the moment, to be quite honest i really think you would find it very difficult to find a 02 E39 in this condtion and spec with no rust that is as smooth as this, Have gotten numerous
    compliments on how clean the car is and how smooth it is. Im not really stuck on selling it and dont need the money and I can store it with the e36 but i would rather the car went to an enthusiast and somebody who actually appreciates it

Price €3150
    Nct Exp Dec 2016

here are some pics with the M-pars on the other pics with the standard wheels are available if you click on the link above

Last edited by claude; 22-02-16 at 11:15.