Well folks, I have made the tough decision to end all mechanical works at Super4 and shall no longer be taking cars in.

Why? Well there's quite a lot of reasons but mainly down to the following :

1. Health reasons
2. Being a carer for my gran requires much more time lately.
3. I setup Super4 as a parts business with full intention never to go back on the tools (I find it hard to say no to people &#128524 and this is the way I want Super4 to move forward. Being a one man band the time is simply not there for me a present to try and do it all and I am foolish to think I can. PM's, Emails, parts sales and other areas have all been affect by trying to do it all.

I feel this decision is the best one in order for Super4 to progress the way I want it to and to become a proper one stop parts shop for all things BMW. I shall be putting all time and effort into this going forward.

I hope to improve the efficiency of the parts business over the coming months and get customer service back to proper levels that I can be proud of. For people that were coming to me for mechanical work I am more than happy to recommend you to (if suits) Motor Confidence. They offer a non nonsense approach and do great work, and are one of the very few I would trust with my own cars.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Super4